Life Rebel reusable social masks provide perfect anatomical adjustment, ensuring a clean seal and preventing dangerous particles from penetrating around the mask. Available in different sizes for superior comfort and facial fit, including children. Made in Portugal.
Life Rebel masks are LEVEL 1 certified (Individual masks for professionals in contact with public) by Direction Générale de L'Armement - Ministère Des Armées Française and IFTH – Institut Français du Textile et de l'Habillement - 2020-06-04-088_001.
ISO 18184:2019 certified for neutralising 99,54% of COVID-19 (SARS-CoV2) virus and over 99% of Influenza, Herpes, and 15 other types of infectious viruses. See the full list below.
- Outer Layer: 100% PES water/oil repellent and antibacterial treated
- Filter Layer: TNT PES-VIS
- Inner Layer: 100% VIS
- Ear Bands: Synthetic polyester tubular Elastic Strap, revested by cotton
- Nose Bridge: Inox steel revested by a plastic cover to increase comfort
- Filtering Performance: 94% for 1μm particles and above.
- Viruses neutralisation: 99,54% of COVID-19 (SARS-CoV2), above 99% for Adenovirus Type II & IV, Bovine Adenovirus Type I & IV, Feline pneumonitis, Herpes simplex Types I & II, HIV-1 (AIDS), Influenza A2 (Aichi and Asian), Influenza B, Mumps, Parinfluenza (Sendai), Rous Sarcoma, Reovirus Type I, Simian Virus 40, Vaccinia, MS2 and PRD1.
- Wash the mask, with soap, before usage at 30°C / 86ºF. Do not bleach.
- Hang to dry the mask before usage. Do not tumble dry.
- Do not wear the mask moisted or undried.
- Wash your hands with soap or disinfectant before touching the mask, or changing between masks.
- After putting the mask against your face, and the elastics bands on your ears, adjust the nose strap.
- Make sure the mask covers all your nose, mouth and chin, with no space between them. If it does not, this is not the right size for you. Purchase a bigger or a smaller size.
- You should not touch the inside of your mask, while using it with your hands without disinfecting your hands first.
- The mask has a period of effective usage of 4 hours. After this period, you should replace the mask for a clean one.
- Wash the mask, with soap, before new usage at 30°C / 86ºF. Do not bleach.
- For removal, take out the elastic bands first, not touching the mask with your hands.
- Do not hold your mask around your neck to be used afterwards.
- Arriving home, put the mask in an isolated place. Do not leave it on furniture our in touch with house items.
- Iron at 110ºC / 230ºF (max)
- Certified efficiency up to 30 washes.