LIFE REBEL® reusable social masks provide perfect anatomical adjustment, ensuring a clean seal and preventing dangerous particles from penetrating around the mask - Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) of 97,5%. Available in different sizes for superior comfort and facial fit, including children. Made with love in Portugal with 100% European Materials.
LIFE REBEL® masks have International Certification (Individual masks for professionals in contact with public) by Direction Générale de L'Armement - Ministère Des Armées Française and IFTH – Institut Français du Textile et de l'Habillement - 2020-06-04-088_001.
Certified in Portugal by the Equilibrium laboratory as LEVEL 2 - CWA 17553:2020.
ISO 18184:2019 certified for neutralising 99,98% of COVID-19 (SARS-CoV2) virus and over 99% of Influenza, Herpes, and 15 other types of infectious viruses. See the full list below.
- Outer Layer: 100% PES water/oil repellent and antibacterial treated
- Filter Layer: TNT PES-VIS
- Inner Layer: 100% VIS
- Ear Bands: Synthetic polyester tubular Elastic Strap, revested by cotton
- Nose Bridge: Inox steel revested by a plastic cover to increase comfort
- FBacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE): 97,5%
- Viruses neutralisation: 99,98% of COVID-19 (SARS-CoV2), above 99% for Adenovirus Type II & IV, Bovine Adenovirus Type I & IV, Feline pneumonitis, Herpes simplex Types I & II, HIV-1 (AIDS), Influenza A2 (Aichi and Asian), Influenza B, Mumps, Parinfluenza (Sendai), Rous Sarcoma, Reovirus Type I, Simian Virus 40, Vaccinia, MS2 and PRD1.
- Wash the mask, with soap, before usage at 30°C / 86ºF. Do not bleach.
- Hang to dry the mask before usage. Do not tumble dry.
- Do not wear the mask moisted or undried.
- Wash your hands with soap or disinfectant before touching the mask, or changing between masks.
- After putting the mask against your face, and the elastics bands on your ears, adjust the nose strap.
- Make sure the mask covers all your nose, mouth and chin, with no space between them. If it does not, this is not the right size for you. Purchase a bigger or a smaller size.
- You should not touch the inside of your mask, while using it with your hands without disinfecting your hands first.
- The mask has a period of effective usage of 4 hours. After this period, you should replace the mask for a clean one.
- Wash the mask, with soap, before new usage at 30°C / 86ºF. Do not bleach.
- For removal, take out the elastic bands first, not touching the mask with your hands.
- Do not hold your mask around your neck to be used afterwards.
- Arriving home, put the mask in an isolated place. Do not leave it on furniture our in touch with house items.
- Iron at 110ºC / 230ºF (max)
- Certified efficiency up to 50 washes.